Most of what we provide children is provided by you. Your donations of new or quality used clothing, shoes, baby gear, toys, books, and more help to fill 2,000 orders of essentials for children and expectant moms each week.
We accept donations of clothing for children, birth through age 12 (newborn through size 14 at Central and Shoreline; through size 7 at West Sound), maternity clothing (especially larger sizes), baby gear, shoes, bottles, toys, diapers (new or opened packages), school supplies and books, blankets, bedding, towels, bicycles, and more.
Donations are accepted at each location, but times and days vary. See where and when to donate:
Current Greatest Needs
- Boy’s clothing: size 12-14 (especially long sleeves/jackets)
- Children’s pants sizes 2T-14 (especially size 5 girls and size 14 boys)
- Boys shoes sizes 3Y and 11&12C
- Baby monitors
- Safety gates, and safety locks (cabinets, door handles, outlet covers)
- Diaper pails
- Diapers & Pull-Ups (size 4 and up)
- Tupperware for lunch boxes
- Childrens raincoats
- Unopened formula
- High chairs
Protect the Kids
We follow best safety practices, including inspection of all donated transportation and sleep equipment. To keep children safe as they grow:
- Car seats are only accepted if they are clean and have at least 1 full calendar year left before expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual. Our staff will confirm usability upon donation.
- Pack n’ plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014.
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years.
When donating a car seat you must complete our Car Seat Acceptance Form, refer to your seat’s manual to fill it out.
We Cannot Accept These Items
Walkers with wheels, used nipples or pacifiers or those made in China, crib bumpers, open food or formula packages, flat fabric slings, sleep wedge, oral medication, toys with magnets, teethers containing gel or liquid, or made with wood, amber, marble or silicone.
Other Items not accepted:
- Toys bigger than a school backpack
- Adult Clothing, except for maternity
- Ski Equipment
- Used electric breast pumps
- Furniture, large easels, train tables
Donating to a Hub
We are grateful for every donation you make to help children thrive. All donations must be clean, in good condition, and have ALL parts. We reserve the right to not accept any donation based on quality or available space.