The Shoreline Hub gives easy access to KidVantage, formerly “Eastside Baby Corner” for volunteers, agency partners & providers from Kirkland, Edmonds, Shoreline, Bothell, Monroe, and more. More than 200 children are helped from the Shoreline Hub each month in partnership with school districts, early learning centers, housing, early intervention services, maternal & infant health, emergency services, and food banks. We are supported by YOU…through your donations of gently-used or new items, time and treasure.
Our Greatest Needs
- New toys/gifts for birthday bags
- Boys & girls pajamas, sizes 4-14
- Pants, boys sizes 3-14 and girls size 5
- Short and long-sleeved shirts, boys 7-14 & girls 3-12
- Cribs/toddler beds/mattresses
- Double strollers
- Baby Monitor/noise machines
- Diaper pails
- Snow boots sizes 9-12C & 3-6Y
- Tennis shoes, boys 10-12 & girls 7-10
- Rain boots/rain coats/umbrellas
Give from the comfort of your home, and have items sent directly to us! Purchase items from our Giving Catalog:
With the support of Bothell United Methodist Church, Northshore Baby Corner (NSBC) merged with KidVantage to become the Northshore Hub in 2015. We are grateful for the years of support given by Bothell United Methodist Church to NSBC and to the Northshore Hub.
As we’ve continued to grow since 2015, so has the needs of north King and Snohomish Counties. As of July 2022, our Kenmore location has moved to a bigger and better Shoreline Hub! With more space and better proximity to our partners, KidVantage will be able to ensure that even more local children are safe, healthy, and ready to learn.