KidVantage, formerly “Eastside Baby Corner West Sound” supports kids and families in our community through a network of agency service partners. Our services can be accessed by partner providers and families at sites in the region through public health nurses, early learning centers, immigrant & refugee assistance organizations, schools, and social service agencies. KidVantage in West Sound provides tangible goods that children, birth through age 5, need to grow, play, and learn.
We are supported by YOU…through your donations of gently-used or new items, time and treasure.
Our Greatest Needs
- Long sleeve shirts size 3T and up
- Coats size 2T and up
- Pajamas 3T and up
- Pants/sweats size 3T and up
- Diapers/Pull-Ups size 4 and up
- Art supplies/ arts and crafts
- Shoes/boots size 8C and up
- Toddler dishware
- New toys for ages 3 and up
- Halloween costumes
You can give online from our Giving Catalog and help meet the Bremerton Hub’s greatest needs this month! The items you purchase online will be delivered directly to KidVantage.
Now Accepting Car Seats,
Cribs, and Pack N’ Plays
- Pack n plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014.
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years
- Car seats must be clean, and within at least one (1) full calendar year of expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual.
- KidVantage staff will confirm usability/expiration upon donation
Launched through the efforts of volunteers Bob and Geri Maynard, Bev Kincaid, and Barbara Bandoli, the West Sound Hub opened in the spring of 2016.
KidVantage’s Bremerton Hub is working with local agencies to bring essentials to local children living in poverty or crisis. The coverage area extends from the Hood Canal Bridge to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, KidVantage – Bremerton works with service partner organizations in Kitsap, Pierce, and Mason counties.