KidVantage, formerly “Eastside Baby Corner West Sound” supports kids and families in our community through a network of agency service partners. Our services can be accessed by partner providers and families at sites in the region through public health nurses, early learning centers, immigrant & refugee assistance organizations, schools, and social service agencies. KidVantage in West Sound provides tangible goods that children, birth through age 5, need to grow, play, and learn.
We are supported by YOU…through your donations of gently-used or new items, time and treasure.
Our Greatest Needs
- Children’s sneakers, especially 7C-11C
- Warm coats and sweatshirts,18mo-14
- Long sleeve shirts 2T-14
- Pants 2T-14
- Kids tables & chairs
- Safety locks, latches, & covers
- Small infant toys/board books
- Toddler dishes/flat wear
- Strollers, full size
- High chairs
- Play fences/gates
- Cribs/toddler beds & mattresses
You can give online from our Giving Catalog and help meet the Bremerton Hub’s greatest needs this month! The items you purchase online will be delivered directly to KidVantage:
Volunteering at our Bremerton Hub
Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals 12 years and up. Volunteers that are 12 & 13 must be accompanied 1:1 with an adult. Click below to sign-up for a shift!
Interested in bringing a group to volunteer? Fill out the group volunteer form here.
If you have questions about volunteering at one of our Hubs, please contact Eileen at:
email@example.com or by calling 425.372.7532
Now Accepting Car Seats,
Cribs, and Pack N’ Plays
- Pack n plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014.
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years
- Car seats must be clean, and within at least one (1) full calendar year of expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual.
- KidVantage staff will confirm usability/expiration upon donation
Launched through the efforts of volunteers Bob and Geri Maynard, Bev Kincaid, and Barbara Bandoli, the West Sound Hub opened in the spring of 2016.
KidVantage’s Bremerton Hub is working with local agencies to bring essentials to local children living in poverty or crisis. The coverage area extends from the Hood Canal Bridge to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, KidVantage – Bremerton works with service partner organizations in Kitsap, Pierce, and Mason counties.