Most of what we provide children is provided by you. Your donations of new or quality used clothing, shoes, baby gear, toys, books, and more help to fill 2,000 orders of essentials for children and expectant moms each week.
We accept donations of clothing for children, birth through age 12 (newborn through size 14 at Central and Shoreline; through size 7 at West Sound), maternity clothing (especially larger sizes), baby gear, shoes, bottles, toys, diapers (new or opened packages), school supplies and books, blankets, bedding, towels, bicycles, and more.
Donations are accepted at each location, but times and days vary.
Where and When to Donate
We appreciate your concern and care for kids in our communities. Donations are accepted at our 3 Hubs the following dates and times:
- Shoreline Hub is open for donation drop-offs on Tuesdays from 4pm-6pm and the 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month from 11am-1pm.
- Bremerton Hub is accepting donations on Wednesday evenings from 4 pm – 6 pm and on Saturdays from 9:00 am -12 pm.
- Issaquah Hub accepts donations on Mondays and Tuesdays by appointment. Please find an open donation time by clicking the button below. Donations will also be accepted the 1st & 2nd Saturday each month, no appointment required.
Current Greatest Needs
- Boy’s clothing: size 12-14 (especially long sleeves/jackets)
- Children’s pants sizes 2T-14 (especially size 5 girls and size 14 boys)
- Boys shoes sizes 3Y and 11&12C
- Baby monitors
- Safety gates, and safety locks (cabinets, door handles, outlet covers)
- Diaper bags
- Night lights
- Diapers & Pull-Ups (size 4 and up)
- Tupperware for lunch boxes
- Childrens raincoats
- Unopened formula
- Coloring books/ art & craft supplies
Protect the Kids
We follow best safety practices, including inspection of all donated transportation and sleep equipment. To keep children safe as they grow:
- Car seats are only accepted if they are clean and have at least 1 full calendar year left before expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual. Our staff will confirm usability upon donation.
- Pack n’ plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014.
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years.
When donating a car seat you must complete our Car Seat Acceptance Form, refer to your seat’s manual to fill it out.
We Cannot Accept These Items
Walkers with wheels, used nipples or pacifiers or those made in China, crib bumpers, open food or formula packages, flat fabric slings, sleep wedge, oral medication, toys with magnets, teethers containing gel or liquid, or made with wood, amber, marble or silicone.
Other Items not accepted:
- Toys bigger than a school backpack
- Adult Clothing, except for maternity
- Ski Equipment
- Used electric breast pumps
- Furniture, large easels, train tables
Donating to a Hub
We are grateful for every donation you make to help children thrive. All donations must be clean, in good condition, and have ALL parts. We reserve the right to not accept any donation based on quality or available space.